2023 Camp Wisdom 100th Anniversary Celebration - Scouts BSA
Camp Wisdom 100th Anniversary Celebration
- for Scouts BSA, Venturing, Ships -
October 13 - 15, 2023
For Scouts BSA Troops, Venturing Crews, and Ships
Join us as we celebrate 100 years of Scouting at Camp Wisdom with shooting, contests, pioneering, scavenger hunts, food, and a special Wisdom 100 Centennial Campfire program and awards presentation! You won't want to miss the fun as we both look back at a century of Camp Wisdom and forward to another 100 years of scouting adventures!
- Check-in: Friday, October 13 from 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Any trailer parked in campsites must be in camp and parked before 4:00 p.m. on Friday, October 13.
- Activities begin: Saturday, October 14, at 9:00 a.m.
- Check-out: Sunday, October 15 at 10:00 a.m.
Trailers may depart camp after 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 15
- Please join the event Remind by texting 81010 with the message: @w100sc
- We will use this for hazard weather alerts, any schedule changes and activity reminders.
- Youth: $25/youth (must be members of a Troop, Crew, Ship, or Post)
- Adults: $20/adult (any adult staying overnight must be a registered member of the BSA)
Every 10 Scouts allows your unit to receive 2 free adult registrations. This will be automatically calculated by the reservation system.
- Registration closes: Friday, October 6, at 11:00 p.m. (No new registrations, additions, or changes may be made after this date). No walk-ins.
- Cancellations: All cancellations requests must follow the Circle Ten Council Cancellation & Refund Policy (see Attachments)
- Registation will be by unit. Boy and Girl Troops must each have their own separate registration. They may request to camp in the same site during registration.
- Additional fees for ATVs, Rifle, and Shotgun shooting to be paid for on Saturday morning of the event.
Important Registration Information
- Registration will be by unit.
- Each unit must have at least (2) registered leaders.
- Female Troops must have a least (1) registered female leader.
- A Maverick option is available for solo participants. Maverick Scouts must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Boy and Girl Troops must each have their own separate registration. They may request to camp in the same site during registration. Registered leaders may not be listed on both Boy and Girl Troop registrations.
- On-camp parking passes: $20 per parking space (limited to 500 passes). On-camp parking will be restricted to cars with pre-purchased passes. One (1) parking pass may be purchased for every five (5) participants (adults and youth) registered. If you have a trailer (not parked in a campsite), oversized vehicle, or bus, you will need to purchase (2) passes. Units are encouraged to park their trailers at their campsite.
- Souvenirs: T-Shirts and hoodies will be available for pre-purchase within your registration.
- Camping will be available for units. You will be able to indicate your campsite preference during registration. Please note that preferences are not guaranteed and the campsite will be assigned based on availability and campsite capacities.
- Saturday lunch will be provided. No other meals (Friday evening, Saturday breakfast/dinner, Sunday breakfast) will be provided and is the unit's responsibility.
Documentation Needed at Check-in
- Annual Medical Health Record Parts A&B
- Unit Roster
If you are a Cub Scout Pack interested in celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Camp Wisdom, please go to https://www.scoutingevent.com/571-2023100thAnniveraryCS for the Cub Scout celebration on Saturday, October 21, 2023!
Don't forget to check out additional memorabilia available for purchase at https://councilstuff.com/571/
Friday 10-13-2023 6:00 PM CT to
Sunday 10-15-2023 10:00 AM CT Past