2023 Camp Wisdom 100th Anniversary Celebration - Cub Scouts
Camp Wisdom 100th Anniversary Celebration
- for Cub Scout Packs -
October 21, 2023
- SOLD OUT -
We will be celebrating 100 years of Cub Scouting at Camp Wisdom with games, archery, bb guns, crafts, food, and a special Wisdom 100 Centennial Campfire program! Come see what it was like to be a Cub Scout throughout the decades at Camp Wisdom!
- Check-in: Saturday, October 21 from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Activities: Saturday, October 21 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Meals: Lunch will be provided
- Youth (all Cubs Scouts and sibling ages 4+): $25/youth
- Siblings (ages 3 and younger): Free
- Adults: $20/adult
Every 10 Scouts allows your unit to receive 2 free adult registrations. This will be automatically calculated by the reservation system. Note that this does not apply to siblings or prospective Scouts. We encourage you to register as a pack to realize this benefit in full.
- Registration closes: Saturday, October 14, at 11:00 p.m. (No new registrations, additions, or changes may be made after this date)
- Cancellations: All cancellations requests must follow the Circle Ten Council Cancellation & Refund Policy (see Attachments)
Registration will primarily be by individual family. At least one adult must be on the registration. Unit leaders may register their whole pack, but must then also register two leaders.
Registration add-ons are located under "Update Information" for the Registration Contact.
On-camp parking passes: $20 per parking space (limited to 500 passes). On-camp parking will be restricted to cars with pre-purchased passes. One (1) parking pass may be purchased for every 5 participants (adults and youth) registered. Carpooling is highly encouraged.
Souvenirs: T-Shirts and hoodies will be available for pre-purchase within your registration.
Memorabilia: Additional memorbilia is available for purchase at https://councilstuff.com/571/
Cub Scout families will have the option to camp overnight on Saturday night only. Camping is not available on Friday night. The cost is $5 per adult and $1 per Scout.
- An adult on the registration must be registered to camp if a child on the registration is registered to camp. No Scouts are to be left with other leaders overnight.
- If you wish to camp with your own pack, make sure your registration is listed with that pack so you can be grouped together when campsites are assigned. Campsite assignments will also ensure a BALOO trained leader is at each site.
- Campsites may not be requested and will be assigned based on number of units and people.
- You will not be able to enter the campsites to set up earlier than 6:00 p.m. on Saturday. NO CARS WILL BE PERMITTED AT THE CAMPSITES. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED IN THE PARKING LOT.
- After the Cub event ends, it is no longer a council event, but a unit level event. Units/families are responsible for all meals after lunch on Saturday, and will follow all unit camping procedures at camp for the remainder of the weekend.
- Camping requires pre-registration on this site. No walk-ins or late adds can be accommodated.
Documentation Needed at Check-in
- Annual Medical Health Record Parts A&B
- Participant Roster (printed/typed)
If you are a Scouts BSA Troop, Venturing Crew, or Ship interested in celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Camp Wisdom, please go to https://www.scoutingevent.com/571-2023100thScoutsBSA for the Scouts BSA/Venturing/Ship celebration on October 13 -15, 2023!
Don't forget to check out additional memorabilia available for purchase at https://councilstuff.com/571/
9:00 AM CT to 5:00 PM CT Past