Date: April 9, 2016
- Check in starts at 8:00 am
- Opening Ceremony at 8:30 am
- Activities from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
There will be 4 sessions during the day with a one hour lunch break. Each class ends 15 minutes before the next session to allow for traveling between activities. You may arrive late or leave early if necessary.
Cost: $10 per Scout (some activities may have materials fees, see attached EE Course Descriptions).
- Lunch is from 11:45am to 1:00pm.
- Free time activities will be available during this period.
- You can pre-order lunch for Scouts and / or parents for $4 (hot dog, chips & beverage) or bring a bag lunch. (Lunch pre-orders will close when we reach capacity.)
- Lines for pre-ordered lunches will be longest prior to 12:15pm.
This is a Rain or Shine event, Dress for Outdoor Activities
Each Scout must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Registration closes: April 1st at 11:59pm
See EE Course Description for details on each class on the right ⇒ Some electives may not complete all requirements. Your Scout can complete with his Akela at home. (Bear:
Marble Madness canceled; replaced with Forensics.)
See EE Schedule Grid for details on which classes are offered in each session on the right ⇒
See Class Attendee Counts for up to the minute remaining openings in each session on the right ⇒
Each class has a maximum attendance of 20 attendees except Archery which is 18 attendees and BB which is 24 attendees.
Saturday 04-09-2016 8:00 AM ET to 4:00 PM ET Past