Sportsman's Evening 2023
NEW DATE & LOCATION
GULF COAST COUNCIL, BSA proudly presents our 3rd Annual
FRIDAY, March 31, 2023 @ 6:00 PM
Join Us: ** NEW LOCATION **
201 Stillwell Boulevard
Crestview, FL 32536
$75.00 PER PERSON includes entrance and enjoying an evening of celebration, dinner, door prizes, and both silent & live auction.
Participants who make a donation of $35.00 will receive one(1) additional door prize ticket.
TABLE SPONSORS $1,200 Will receive a reserved table for up to 10 people including entrance into the event, a total of (10) chances to win one of over 20 different door prizes to be drawn that evening, and a total of (10) entries into a Special Auction.
(Details of this event will be explained at the event)
- Semi-automatic Rifle; Bro Spec 556NATO 16'' 30RD PAT FLAG (Retail value $1326.00)
Here is a list of firearms that are being given away as door prizes:
- Charter Arms Old Glory 38SPL 2'' RWB
- Chiappa 1873 SAA 22LR 4.75"
- Glock 17 Gen5 9MM 10RD 3 Mags Fs
- Glock 45 9MM 17RD 3 Mags Frt Ser
- SDS 1911 SS45R 45ACP 5'' 8RD STS
- SIG P320C 9MM 3.9'' 10RD BLK NS
- SIG P365 MS 9MM 3.1'' 10RD BLK NS
- S&W VICTORY 22LR 5.5'' 10RD STS AFOS
- TAURUS 856 38SPL 3'' 6RD BSS HOGUE
Long Barrel Guns
- CZ Upland Ultlt 20/26 5 Chk Blk Wlt
- Heritage Rancher 22LR 16'' 6RD WLNT
- JTS M12AKT2 12GA 18.7'' 2-5RD RED DOT
- REM 870 EXPRESS 12/18.5/3'' HDWD
- REM 700SPS TACT 308WIN 20'' HB MBLK
- SAV MKII-F 22LR BOLT 10RD CLIP AT
- S&W VLNTR XV PRO 5.56 16'' 30RD BLK
- STAG ARMS STAG-15 556 16'' 30 RD
- WIN SXP DEFENDER 12GA 18'' 3'' CYL 5RD
- WIN SXP FIELD 20GA 26'' 3'' WOOD
Wellers Bourbon Special Reserve
(2) 20 Guest Certificate for a wine tasting event @ Total Wine & More
Other surprise items will also be available!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
The Gulf Coast Council is a registered 501(c)3 and is Florida Charity Registration #CH173. Financial support to the Gulf Coast Council may be tax deductible; please reach out to Greg Voyzey at 850-476-6336 for further questions.
Friday 03-31-2023 6:00 PM CT to 11:59 PM CT