Wood Badge Banquet 2019
Wood Badge Dinner and Awards
February 2, 2019
The annual dinner is a great time to catch up with your Troop and Patrol. Come out and see your friends from your course. It is also a great time to let folks know you are interested in staffing, to brand any items you might have missed during your course and to see what else the Wood Badge community is doing for your Council. See you there!
All Wood Badgers are welcome, including those who are still working on their ticket and spouses.
Location: First United Methodist Church of Joshua, 114 Paula St, Joshua, TX 76058
Cost: $20 per person. There's no charge to attend the event if you don’t eat dinner.
Menu: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, gravy, salad, & roll
- 5:30-6:30 PM – Branding & Fellowship
- 6:00 PM - Check-in
- 6:30 PM - Opening Ceremony & Dinner
- 7:15 PM - Program
ANNUAL WOOD BADGE RECOGNITION AWARDS
Nominations for awards to be presented at the banquet are being accepted by Peter Sakovich.
How to Submit a Nomination
- Click on the title of each award to submit the award online; or.
- Email a completed PDF award form to Sakman56@aol.com; or,
- Mail a completed paper award form to the Longhorn Council Hurst Service Center.
Online Nomination Forms (click on each award title to submit a nomination online):
- Wood Badge Award of the Year: recognizes sustained service to Scouting and Wood Badge.
- Distinguished Service to Wood Badge: recognizes significant service to Scouting and Wood Badge over the last year.
- Wood Badge Legacy Award: recognizes a Wood Badger that through life long service has obtained the goal of leaving a legacy.
- Wood Badge Recruiter of the Year Award: recognizes the person who, through determination, recruited the most participants during the previous year’s courses.
Click here for PDF form: 2019 Wood Badge Award Form (PDF)
Awards Deadline: Online or paper applications must be received in the Longhorn Council Hurst Service Center by 5:00 PM on January 2, 2019
First United Methodist Church of Joshua
Saturday 02-02-2019 6:00 PM CT to 8:30 PM CT Past
850 Cannon Dr
P O Box 54190
Hurst, Texas 76054
Phone: (817) 231-8500