Virtual Trivia Contest
The competition will be steep, as we will have questions on everything from history, sports, geography, movies, maybe a Scout question or two, and so much more! All proceeds will support the Bay-Lakes Council, Boy Scouts of America – thank you for your support to help keep Scouting moving forward in our community!
To register please "continue as guest", decide how many people you are registering/paying for. A full team is 5 people ($75); please provide each team member's name & email address to complete the team registration.
If team member's are registering/paying individually please make sure to provide the "team name" you will be competing as when you complete your registration. Those with the same "team name" will be grouped together for the competition. Once registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation with rules and details. On the day of the event we will email you a zoom link to gain access to the event.
Team and individual registration will close the day before the event. The cost is $75 per team or $15 per person. Dress code is casual, while team spirit is encouraged. **Please click “register as guest” on the next page.**
Don't have a team? Register and we will form teams of single registrants or add to established teams.
The contest will begin at 7:00 PM and end at approximately 9:00 PM.
CONTEST RULES & INFORMATION
- Each team is made up of five team members.
- Teams will log into the Zoom meeting by 6:45 PM. Please plan on being logged in and ready to play by 6:45 PM.
- All questions should be answered only using the brain power of the team, no computers or phones
- REPEAT: NO googling or asking Alexa or Siri for help.
- Each round, questions will be shown on screen & read aloud and a link to the answer sheet will be shared. When all questions for the round are read the teams will be sent to zoom breakout rooms to discuss and fill out answer form for 2 minutes.
- Each question is worth one point, the winner is the team with the most points. If there is a tie a sudden death trivia off will happen, first team to answer incorrectly comes in second.
- The winning team earn a $100 gift card to the local establishment of their choosing.
Please contact Sally Bork if you have questions or need help registering. (920) 203-0700 or email@example.com.