Please download the following Convid forms and bring them to registration. You can also find these forms as PDF attachments on the Event Detail page.
1. Participants need to self-screen prior to their arrival of all participants utilizing
the BSA pre-event medical screening checklist.
2. Conclave parking staff will screen all cars upon arrival using the BSA pre-event
screening checklist, any cars not passing will be turned away.
3. Screening upon arrival of all participants at SMG by on-site medic:
a. Temperature check
b. Review of your medical form
c. Parent-signed BSA Covid Waiver
4. We are requiring masks while indoors on the property and while in the Campfire
Bowl and Met Jr.
5. If an individual has begun to exhibit COVID- 19 symptoms,
i. The individual will immediately quarantined and be sent home.
ii. Those who are considered close contacts will be notified