2020 Cub Scout Resident Camp **CANCELLED**
Cub Scout Resident Camp 2020
Thanks for joining us! Select "Register Here!" to begin your adventure.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Cub Scout Resident Camp is an overnight camp opportunity for Cub Scouts (Tigers entering 1st grade through Arrow of Light entering 5th grade in 2020). Each Tiger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. (Sorry, Lions are not eligible for resident camps.)
Activities include BB and archery ranges, fishing, swimming and boating, climbing and a variety of core and electives requirements. See the Leader's Guide this spring for more details!
Where: Fire Mountain Scout Camp, 26027 Walker Valley Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98274
When: July 1, 2020 - July 4, 2020, Wednesday,1:00PM - Saturday,10:00AM
Attendees may depart Friday night after awards if they wish, or stay over for games, campfire and s'mores.
Cost: $185 per Scout and $50 per adult
(Pay $50 per person at at sign-up and the balance is due by June 1, 2020.)
- âAll payments are made online.
- If you are seeking financial assistance to attend camp, you will need to complete the Opportunity Fund Camp Grant application PRIOR to making your resident camp registration. Please see detailed instructions and worksheet on the Camp Grant page of our council website.
The only fee to attend Cub Scout Resident Camp in 2020 shall be the early-bird fee of $185 regardless of when the full payment is made. All increases as part of the original payment schedule have been waived.
Help us to be prepared – Cub Scout and Adult registration count due by June 1. Availability of craft and project supplies, t-shirts, camp patches, and many more items depend on accurate counts of both youth and adult participants. We can only guarantee the availability of a Camp T-Shirt and Patch to those who make their payment in full by June 1.
2020 Camping Programs Refund Policy
We understand that just now it can be difficult for a family to commit funds to a program that may be canceled or otherwise interrupted by circumstances out of any control. To help support our Scouting families, the Council has made the following commitments as a part of our refund policy:
- If Mount Baker Council determines that the summer season must be canceled, 100% refunds of camp fees will be issued to all families and packs.
- The council will consider individual family or pack cancellations due to COVID-19 related concerns to be eligible for a 100% refund under our emergency circumstances policy. To apply for an emergency refund, please contact our Scout Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Payment Options
- Credit/Debit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is a 3% convenience fee added at checkout.
- eCheck: If you or your unit uses a checking or savings account, you can use this option to pay online for camp. Enter the bank routing number and your account number. Note that a $35 processing fee is added for all returned NSF eChecks and that this payment type is not available within 5 days of event start.
Attend Cub Scout Day Camp too! Special 25% discount on Day Camp fees for attendees of Cub Scout Resident Camp. Contact the Everett Service Center for discount instructions.
Wednesday 07-01-2020 1:00 PM PT to
Saturday 07-04-2020 10:00 AM PT