National Youth Leadership Training
Participant Dates: June 19th - 25th, 2022
Staff Dates: June 18th - 25th, 2022
- $315.00 for youth participants (Scouts BSA, Venturing, Ship Member)
- $50.00 for youth staff
- $100.00 for adult staff
- Please see "Adult Chaperones" below to register as a chaperone
Participant requirements – from syllabus
- Must be a registered member of a Scouting unit.
- Must have a current BSA Health and Medical Record form parts A, B, and C.
- Scouts must be 13 years of age and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program registration. They must be a First Class Scout and have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops.
- Venturers and Sea Scouts (male and female) must be at least 14, or 13 and have completed eighth grade, and fall within the maximum age allowance for their program. They must have completed Introduction to Leadership Skills for Crews or Ships. It is recommended that they have had at least one year of camping experience. While NYLT is not an outdoor skills course, it is important that each participant have basic camping and outdoor cooking experience.
- Have a unit leader recommendation.
Please use the 2022 NYLT Adult Chaperone Registration site to register for one or more days as an adult chaperone at 2022 NYLT. If you would like to register as an adult chaperone for the entire duration of NYLT, please instead register as "adult staff" on this registration site.
NYLT Graduation Banquet
Join us for a special NYLT Graduation Banquet on June 25th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. The cost is $6.00 per person. Troop Scoutmasters, Crew Advisors, and Ship Skippers are FREE! NYLT Graduation Banquet Registration