Cub Scout Open Lock-ins 2019
Have you always wanted to join in the fun of a Base Camp lock-in but just don’t have a group large enough to reserve one? We have a solution for you. This fall, Base Camp will be hosting two open lock-ins for Cub Scouts (6-11years) to sign up for as an individual or part of a small group! All of the best parts of our overnight program will be offered, including rock climbing, archery, open gym games, and late night pizza. In addition, some extra features will be included, such as a campfire with s’mores, bounce house, and a special evening takehome craft!
Cub Scout Open Lock-in (6-11 years)
Saturday-Sunday, November 9th-10th, 7:00PM-9:00AM
Saturday-Sunday, November 16th-17th, 7:00PM-9:00AM
- $25.00/participant, $8.00/non-participant adult
- These events are for Scouts and their adults (sorry no siblings)
- Each youth must attend with an adult (adults may accompany multiple youth so long as Two-Deep Leadership is observed http://www.scouting.org/Training/YouthProtection.aspx)
- Limited amounts of cots or mats are available to borrow onsite
- Food provided includes: late night pizza and lemonade, s’mores throughout the campfire activity, light breakfast in the morning before departing
- An area for early lights out/quiet time will be designated following pizza at 10:30 p.m.
- âOur minimum group size for lock-ins is 12 participants (youth and adults). If your group is above this size, consider reserving your own lock-in program on a weekend of your choice instead!
Schedule of Activities:
7:30PM, Introduction/Activities Open (Bounce House, Archery, Rock Climbing, Craft Project)
9:45PM, Break for Pizza and Lemonade, Campfire Opens
10:30PM, Open Activities Resume, Lights down for early sleepers and movie time.
11:30PM, Activities Close, Quiet time after movie ends
7:00AM, Rise, Pack, Light Breakfast Served