2019 Casco Bay District Klondike Derby
Casco Bay District
2019 Klondike Derby
Follow your quest to see if you can find the "Holy Grail"!
Our theme this year is based off
of the great movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail!"
HOSTED BY MADOCKAWANDA'S CASCO BAY CHAPTER
March 30, 2019
Lowell Preserve at the East Windham Fire Station
47 Falmouth Road, Windham, ME
Check in: 7:30
Opening Ceremony: 8:45
Rotations Begin: 9:00
- Coconut Race!
- Bridge Building!
- Blindfolded First-Aid Relay!
- Holy Hand Grenade!
- Warm Clothes (participants without this will be sent home)
- Winter footwear (participants without this will be sent home)
- Gloves, hats (participants without this will be sent home)
- Individual water bottle
- Day pack
- Medication and personal care items needed for the day
- Wheels for sled, needed in case of no snow
- 1 gallon of water per Scout. E.g. large water cooler
- 4 - 6 Coconuts
- Holy hand grenade
- 75' rope
- 4 approximately 6' staves/poles
- 1 dozen donuts
- Purple Duck tape
- Right handed smoke shifter
- Madockawanda 75th Anniversary Banquet patch
- Monty Python themed items
- Extra points for costumes!
- Bring your own lunch!
*Warming stations throughout the location!
Chili Cook Off!
Lunchtime Chili Cook-off! Bring your own ingredients and Coleman stove or similar as well as utensils!
*For the sake of time, please pre-cook any meat that will be used in the chili so that it only needs to be reheated at the event.
Saturday 03-30-2019 7:30 AM ET to 4:30 PM ET Past
Council Advancement Chair
Casco Bay District Chair
Council Executive Assistant
146 Plains Road
Raymond, Maine 04071