2018 Amangamek-Wipit Lodge Annual Banquet
Amangamek-Wipit Lodge Annual Banquet
January 6, 2018, at the University of Maryland
The Lodge Banquet is held each year to recognize Arrowmen who have gone above and beyond in service as well as to recognize the accomplishments of the chapters. The Banquet is open to all Arrowmen and their guests. Family and extended family members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Dress is formal or Class A uniform for Arrowmen.
- Riggs Alumni Center, 7801 Alumni Drive, College Park, MD 20742.
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am - Check-in
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pm - Program
- All registrations must be completed online.
- Gather this information before starting your registration - OA ID # and BSA ID #. Both IDs are on the mailing label for the Shark's Tooth or contact your Chapter Chief or Adviser to obtain the numbers.
- The annual Passport pays for your 2018 dues, the annual banquet, the spring and fall fellowships, and costs $100.
- Passport holders will need to indicate their attendance at the event by completing the online registration process and selecting the no-charge Passport holder registration option.
- $35 until December 3
- $40 until December 26
- $50 until January 3
University of Maryland
Saturday 01-06-2018 9:00 AM ET to 1:00 PM ET Past
OA Area Adviser, Virginia South
9190 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20814