Webelos Day at Meridian District Camporee 2023
CALLOUT TO ALL YOUNGLINGS!
The Jedi Council invites all Webelos Younglings to the Jedi Temple located on the forest moon of Rancho Los Mochos to learn the skills necessary to protect the Galaxy. Webelos Younglings will participate in many training missions including archery and BB gun shooting alongside Scouts BSA Padawans and Jedi Masters.
Please come prepared to compete in thrilling training competitions and learn more about the world of Scouts BSA Padawans. But most of all, BE PREPARED to have fun!
Rebel Alliance coordinates in the Meridian Sector
Time Coordinates: Saturday, April 29, 2023 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Space Coordinates: Rancho Los Mochos; 18450 Mines Road, Livermore, CA 94550**; (GPS: 37.54278N, 121.57278W)
Training Mission Acceptance
Registration Deadline: April 15, 2023
Fee: $10.00 per scout (snacks & patch included)*
Parking Fee: $10.00 per car *Cash Only*
What to wear: Class B activity shirt (Your Pack shirt, summer camp shirt, or any BSA related t-shirt )
Equipment to bring: Snack Lunch | hat | water bottle | Sunscreen | Chapstick | Face mask | Can do Attitude
** Mines Rd is a winding and narrow road, and a favorite route for cyclists. Allow approximately an hour driving time
* You must Register as a Pack or Den, NOT individually on Blackpug website *
* All scouts and adults must be on the registration list to enter camp *
* Parking Fee waived if carpooling with [ 3 or more Cubs] or [4 or more Cubs + Scouters] *
- BSA Activity Consent form and Approval by Parent or Legal Guardian [One for each scout]
- BSA Parental Firearms Permission Form [For BB Guns and Archery; One for each scout.]
- BSA Medical A, B1 & B2 Forms [ALL attendees - Scouts, Leaders & Parents]
- Tetanus immunization required within 10 years
- Copy of front & back of medical insurance card for each participant
- Have forms in a large envelope with your Pack number written on it
*Firearms and Medical Forms are NOT turned in - Adult leaders shall keep and carry forms with them while traveling within camp*
**Attendees, do not show up without these documents. You will be denied entry by the Jedi Council**
Helpful contact in the Meridian Sector - for any assistance, please contact Madhu Gelani, email@example.com, (408)585-8968.
Saturday 04-29-2023 9:45 AM PT to 3:30 PM PT
Coords: 37.5429077, -121.573217
18450 Mines Road
Livermore, California 94550
04-15-2023 11:59 PM